Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Click here for link to Escondido Arts Gallery and more about my class

Are you going to be in San Diego in May? I'll be teaching at the Escondido Arts Gallery on the 22nd. It would be great fun to meet you there! Loads of texturing, crackling effects for canvas, various photo transfer methods, exciting Italian workshop effects, and techniques/tips from some of my published works will be shared. You will learn so much. Classes are such fun and we can really get on a roll telling jokes as we work along- might be my most favorite part!
Click on the post title to vist the Escondido Arts Gallery site to read more about this mixed media techniques class.


I love San Diego, there is such a great spirit to the place. I think much of it has to do with the naval base being there. Ted and I have decided it's an all time favorite place to be. People there just seem to be unusually kind, respectful and honorable. I love that! http://www.escondidoarts.org/