Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here's To Your Health Baby!

I'm blown away with things I'm seeing in the world today. Never before have I seen such a universal approach to well-being practised with conscious intention. It truly is a new day. There are so many new possibilities. We simply can not estimate the limit of the imagination as a source of healing and hopefulness.

Today the site, Craft For Health, is sharing a story I wrote for them when I was sick with pneumonia. Kathy, nor I knew I had pneumonia when she asked me to write. After seeing my Art Saves story on CRESCENDOh Kathy felt compelled to request a story. I guess the relevant content associated with Art Saves does lend itself nicely to Crafting for Health. I would like to share with you this link. See how I, as a creative, coped with this unexpected debilitating illness. click on the sidebar or above, the this post title itself (in pink)(Here's to your Health Baby) for story.

I will write more on this subject later. There were tremendous imagination insights that came with it.

1 comment:

Kathy Peterson said...

Colette! Thanks for the mention. You're THE best!
Kathy Peterson