Thursday, March 4, 2010

Halo Dear Heart


It has been a while and I've missed you all too! This little vignette is largely due to my friend Christina Jackson, my online friend from Kansas. I LOVE the heart she created with the Halo over it! For me, this says it all. I believe most of us do have halos over our hearts. It's our imagination that prevents us from seeing the love others really do have for us. I can't believe how many times I've been shocked to learn the level of care someone has extended toward me and I've been completely oblivious to it! We get caught up in our own perceptions and fail to imagine another perspective- another way of loving. We aren't meant to live with all those around us simply mirroring ourselves back to us. We are meant to experience the joy and beauty and newness of love as expressed through differing personalities and authentic sharing. A beautiful pathway through our lives is permeated with the fragrance of unknown beauty if we open our hearts to let the divine nature of others express themselves without our concerted influence.

No comments: