Monday, March 29, 2010

When push comes to shove, it's all about love



When push comes to shove, it's all about love, in any possible way it manifests in each of our lives. Love is everywhere and in everything right where we are.

I try not to get bogged down in the process of Lent but my nature, being what it is, seems vulnerable to it this year. My life seems to mirror the seasons, and this season of spiritual renewal with all it's subsequent deaths and resurrections, is no different. Soooo glad Easter is near. I can feel the beginning of a shift.

+ Aspiring to a birds eye view is to rise above and make small life's niggling negatives. I have created more sorrow for myself when allowing thoughts of pettiness to creep in. This isn't to say we aren't allowed to defend ourselves, if necessary, or become angry. Not at all. (In fact, learning how to properly and powerfully manage our anger is great thing to learn.)

Easter is considered a highlight event for the church, Christmas running neck and neck. This holiday and lenton season embodies the full story of a traditional faith, the need, the sacrifice, the gift created as a result.

May your week be blessed beyond imagination.

2 comments:

icandy... said...

You are one beautiful lady!
Such a special post, thank you!
oxo
CJ

Colette George said...

CJ-(I like that!)
You are Sooo sweet and always brighten my day here and on fb!
Have a joyous Easter my friend.
Love you,
Colette