Thursday, June 11, 2009

Filling in some blanks

Things continue to get crazier all the time around here. I've been swamped with work and now that little baby Hazel is here we're all off & running! (And, did I mention that our little Gabe is turning one soon?) It's going to be so special too. Gabe's so funny and fun now. He kept staring at me in the rearview mirror yesterday. Each time I looked he'd laugh and smile and say HI! It's the first real communication we've been having...so I'm thrilled. He's awesome and such a nice little boy with a sweet disposition. Happy all the time.

I've got several projects in the pipeline and have been waiting for the sun to come out longer than a few minutes so I can get some serious painting done. Most things are gathered for this latest job from Krylon with things rougly halfway done. There are many pieces, 30ish+.
Packing will be a big job with all the glass & terra cotta going out.

In the meantime, trying to tie up loose ends as they develop on out of town classes for 2010. RIght now I'm set to be teaching in San Diego in April in a few different places. One is the Escondido Arts Gallery. The other place is very cool store called the Stamp Addict. My friend and super super talented artist Lisa Bebi (see the sidebar- pimp my spleen blog- which is a riot!) She extended an invitation and has really facilitated my teaching in her area. I appreciate that! Many of you know Lisa Bebi from Somerset Studios and their many publications. She is an artist on call for them. Check her out.

And, with Lisa there is really big news on the horizon- of her own and jointly! We're having fun working on some things together. More on that later!!! It should be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it!

Also writing and taking more jpgs of my office space...can't wait to share more with you here about all that!!

I hope to find a blog calendar gadget for an efficient read of events for those interested.

No comments: