Thursday, September 25, 2008

a little nod to kindness and God bless the fighter

There is something wonderful happening/happened/now is. Years ago I felt generally antagonized. &"choosing" my battles was something I couldn't really consider, it just seemed like a cop out (though it was a nice thought.) I figured all battles needed fighting and so I did. At one point I realized I'd been blessed to be able to stand up for myself, that somehow injustices were being righted and that was very nurturing somehow. But after a time I grew to realize there was something being lost also, that I had not noticed before.

I guess I foght for so long I kindof figured out that what I was fighting was no longer there. . . and perhaps, perhaps ?, they were only shadows to begin with. Life is continually evolving and sweeter goals come into view.

No comments: