Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Make a Spiritual Gift


And, here's another beautiful gift that arrives without expectation or motive. It's simply a gift of kindness. This lovely gift made it's way into my little hands from a new friend from Kansas, Christina Jackson. I know for a fact this woman is facing some challenges in her life but realizes that joy and love are for those that live life and share their bounty. She is a woman of faith being challenged to receive more in the guise of something less savory.

You'll be seeing more of this gift soon. Her precious "Courageous Prince" mixed media included in it gave me goosebumps (and if you look really close. . .)

Have a happy day.

4 comments:

icandy... said...

I love you! Thank you for your powerful way with inspirational words! OXOXOXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

Lovely! What more is there to say! Suzie. xx

deb famularo said...

Your blog is so beautiful. I've been stressing lately, we are in the process of listing our home. We love our home and dont want to move but have no choice- We need to go.
this post made me feel more peaceful somehow. Thank you for that! You have a gift dear!!!! Have a great day! xOxO deb

Colette George said...

So nice to hear from you again. Wow, you have been experiencing a lot of changes in your world this last year, haven't you?

You inspired my post: Workings of the Heart. God bless you as you travel this new journey.

I've found that many times I've gone on these new journey's (not of my choosing) that I learn things that I would never have been satisfied not knowing(when I imagined being at the end of my life.)

let me know how things go for you.
Hugs, Colette