Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Buffet workover


The buffet is my absolute favorite piece of furniture. And, I do LOVE furniture! Super functional, can be used in just about every room in the house- if there's room. And, they're really great for display. You can just imagine how much this little jewel set me back-Ha! I'm looking for a companion piece to it but they're getting kindof scarce. This one is in great shape, all the drawers pull easily and smoothly. I'm using the original hardware and painted them Equestrian Brown (a great brown from Krylon) but am lacking one handle. (not shown with handles- but I probably will post a "want ad" here at some point because I'm still looking for that one handle!) (oh and PS- this isn't the one I referred to a few days ago.- That one's chocolate colored and more atomic in style. LOVE it too!)

No comments: