Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Making Impressions

Today I felt honored beyond imagining to be an American. Barack Obama was sworn in surrounded by an enormous community of fellow Americans. I'm so impressed with the creative possibilities of tomorrow. Everything has creative potential.

My dear friend Cindy is so creative in nurturing her kids. I learn so much from her and am in awe a lot of the time. Seeing loving creativity in various areas of life, raising children, leading a country, teaching, etc. always impresses me.

The impression here is made by placing a votive candle holder with a decorative metal cross attached to it into sand. But consider a key, silverware handle, anything with a 3 d decorative element i.e. a flat curtain rod finial. Even a stencil forcing sand evenly through the letter opening would be interesting.

No comments: